Have you got a question? Please take your time to browse through the practical info available on our website. You'll be able to find the answer to most of the questions you may have.
Please note: questions regarding your ticket order can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Get in touch through email@example.com for questions regarding the facilities for visitors with a disability.
Please browse through our most frequently asked questions below:
- Q: Can I bring a folding chair onto the festival site? A: Yes, folding chairs with a max. height of 50cm are allowed. (Example).
- Q: I am pregnant. Are there any specific facilities for me, or can I park closer to the festival? A: There are no specific facilities for pregnant festivalgoers.
- Q: At what time do the doors of the festivalpark open? A: The festivalpark is accessible from 12 at noon.
- Q: At what times do the shuttle buses run between the Leuven train station and the festival? A: The timetable can be found here.
- Q: What can I bring into the festivalpark? A: You'll find a full list of do's & don'ts in this document.
- Q: Can I bring a backpack? A: Yes, you can. Backpacks and bags will be checked, so we would advise to leave them at home if possible.
- Q: Can I bring my own food and drinks on the campsite? A: You can! However, please note that glass is not allowed in.
- Q: Can I heat my own food at The Hive? A: Yes, you can. In every comfort zone, there's a cooking island with free-to-use cooking stoves, water kettles and microwave ovens.
- Q: Is there a power point or electricity supply at the campsites? A: No, there is no power supply for campers.
- Q: Can I spend the night on one of the parksites? A: No, this is not allowed. Camping is only possible on one of the campsites.
- Q: Can I book a locker in advance? A: No, this is not possible.
- Haven't found the answer to your question? Fill out our contact form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.